Add A Post
Our objective is to create unique, immersive information on SALeisureAndHotels.co.za.
What is greater, SALeisureAndHotels.co.za is constantly looking for brilliant, new information from authors like you.
Write for us! SALeisureAndHotels.co.za welcomes write-ups. Provided you are interested in penning for us, you need to fill out the form down the page.
Please send in pitches and created documents for consideration using the form here.
- Preference will be given to original coverage and analysis, but we will also consider commentary.
- Articles ought to range anywhere between 500 and 1000 words.
- We recommend first pitching ideas to us before you prepare it!
- We anticipate work as a Word doc instead of a PDF.
- We encourage the use of in-line one-way links for acknowledging resources.
- Please publish your document or pitch just once. Do not send it many instances!
Must I Write a Subject?
That’d be terrific! We save the right to modify it for search engine optimisation, style or just to make it a lot more attention-grabbing. But if you need suggest one, that makes our work much easier.
Can you alter my content?
We are going to edit for content and clearness, doing our best to maintain your style. You will be able to see our edits before we publish.
Anything additional I need maintain in mind?
Entries should be authored in blog style, with short paragraphs and lots of white space. Like a few sub-headings is very much appreciated, and please use only a single space in between phrases!
Must I include a graphic?
Of Course! Kindly do! You’re going to get significantly more viewers with a great picture!
What about my headshot?
The system makes use of your very own e-mail to obtain your avatar from Gravatar, so ensure your photograph is published there.
What must I do after I submit my piece of writing?
When it runs, we sincerely hope you’ll be active in the comments, answering to readers’ inquiries or suggestions.
We look ahead to your contribution!
Use The Form Below To Upload Your Post
Frequent Keywords Used: